Have you always dreamt of working in an early-stage start-up? Do you get excited by working with large datasets and innovative technology? Are you up for a challenge where personal development comes first? Then this is a rare opportunity where you can help build the foundation of something big! Apolix is a young, dynamic and result-driven company. We are data enthusiasts with a passion for solving challenging and complex problems for our customers. As a Process Mining Consultant at Apolix you help realise our customers’ strategic goals through data-driven process insights. You deliver maximum value to our customers by creating transparency in their business processes.
- have a Master in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- have 1 – 2 years of experience in Data-Consulting and have strong analytical skills;
- are excited about big data, predictive analysis, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch (pre);
- have preferably worked with process mining software such as Celonis, Signavio, Minit before;
- have intermediate experience with SQL or Python;
- like drinking beers as much as you like statistics.
You will be…
- bridging the gap between IT and Business;
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes through process mining;
- creating value for our clients by building automates workflows and predictive models;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- working in a constantly changing environment which is never boring;
- receiving training in process mining (and getting certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon in Witte de With;
Working at Apolix is an introduction to a high-growth environment – steep learning curve in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. It will never be boring, and you will learn immensely in a short time span. We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself in a fun environment. You will be in charge of your own projects. This will give you an autonomy to utilize your problem-solving skills on customer’s most pressing business problems.
The starting date of the position is flexible. Our office is located in HNK in Rotterdam, nearby metro station Leuvehaven and next to Erasmus Bridge.
Are you excited to get started at Apolix? Send your CV with a brief motivation to email@example.com or give our Talent Engineer Ashley a call on +31 628 79 55 68.