Have you always dreamt of working in an early-stage start-up? Do you get excited by working with large datasets and innovative technology? Are you up for a challenge where personal development comes first? Then this is a rare opportunity where you can help build the foundation of something big! Apolix is a young, dynamic and result-driven company. We are data enthusiasts with a passion for solving challenging and complex problems for our customers. As a Data Analyst at Apolix you help realise our customers’ strategic goals through data-driven process insights. You deliver maximum value to our customers by creating transparency in their business processes.
- Have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree;
- Have 0 – 1 year experience in Data-Consulting through internships/full-time job and have strong analytical skills;
- are excited about big data, predictive analysis, process mining and continuous improvement;
- are fluent in English and Dutch(pre);
- have programmed with SQL or Python before;
- like drinking beers as much as you like statistics.
You will be…
- analysing large data sets to optimise business processes through process mining;
- creating value for our clients by building automated workflows and predictive models;
- building business cases and presenting them to our clients;
- receiving training in process mining (and get certified!);
- spending your Friday afternoon in Witte de With;
Working at Apolix is an introduction to a high-growth environment – steep learning curve in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment. It will never be boring, and you will learn immensely in a short time span. We offer a great opportunity to develop yourself in a fun environment. Plus, we are going to accelerate your transformation into a data-driven strategy consultant!
The starting date of this position is flexible, and you have the opportunity to get to know process mining via a structured course! Our office is located in Rotterdam, nearby metro station Leuvehaven and Erasmus Bridge. This would be a full-time position with commitment of 40 hrs / week.
Are you excited to get started at Apolix? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give our Talent Engineer Ashley a call on +31 628 79 55 68.