With Apolix webinars, you can deepen your Process Mining knowledge, learn about new Process Mining use cases and explore what Process Mining can mean for you and your industry.
We host webinars with our customers to discuss some of our most successful projects and use cases. Together with the customer, we talk you through the project, its added value, and what this can mean for you.
Interested? Make sure to sign up right away for the webinars listed below.
Apolix & Van Oord
Are you invoices not being approved on time?
Is your invoice registration process prone to booking errors and manual follow-ups?
Is your Accounts Payable team chasing duplicate invoices?
Are you struggling with your On-Time Payment rate?
Process Mining is the solution you are looking for!
Together with Lotte Schepers from Van Oord, our EMS Consultant Maxine Widemann will be talking you through Van Oord’s process mining journey within the Global Financial Shared Service Center to optimize their Accounts Payable process.
What can you expect?
- How we provided transparency into the complex process of accounts payable and identified its bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- With process mining, you can understand why you are not paying your invoices on time
- The importance of monitoring your invoice booking process in real-time and prioritizing payments
- How process mining can assist further teams in the Global Financial Shared Service Centers
On Demand Videos
Apolix & Gemeente Hilversum Webinar
(Dutch / Nederlands)
Apolix heeft voor verschillende gemeentes in Nederland al process mining oplossingen opgeleverd, waaronder ook specifiek gericht op het heffingenproces in Key2Belastingen. Hiermee is er in één klap volledige transparantie in het gehele heffingenproces bereikt.
Wat kan process mining betekenen voor Nederlandse gemeentes?
- Volledige transparantie in gemeentelijke heffingsproces
- Gemakkelijk opsporen van afwijkingen binnen het proces
- Continue en data-gedreven risicobeheersing
Apolix & Erasmus School of Law Webinar
Gain insights in how all your students actually progress through their studies. Improve the curriculum and proactively support students during their journey! After their binding study advice, we see that universities lose students in the process. What is happening? Where do they get stuck? Why don’t they graduate nominally?
What you will learn:
– What is the value of data-driven working in higher education
– How higher education uses data to provide the best experience for every student
– How to combine different systems to create full transparency
– What indicators are there to predict study delay
– What is the best moment to actively support students